In addition to choosing us for installation of beautiful patios, long-lasting driveways, and colorful plantings, many of our design-build customers turn to us for their regular landscape maintenance. What sets our maintenance service apart as a complete Outdoor Lifestyle Management program is the attention our maintenance customers receive, and the way that they are connected to a multitude of valuable services.
A dedicated account manager is on-site with the crew, and serves as liaison to coordinate all of your landscape maintenance, construction, and planting projects. He or she makes sure you get priority service – preferred scheduling for a pre-party garden spruce-up, emergency tree removal, or landscape improvements by our own experienced construction & planting crews.
Our standard year-round maintenance contract includes:
- Spring clean-up
- Mulching & hand-edging
- Lawn mowing
- Organic lawn fertilization
- Ongoing hand-pruning of shrubs & small trees
- Perennial bed maintenance
- Fall leaf clean-up
- Winter plant protection (mulching, wrapping, etc.)
Additional services on request :
- Compost pile maintenance
- Vegetable garden planting and maintenance
- Container planting and seasonal color
- Irrigation start-up, check, and winterization
- Rain barrel set-up and winterization
- Low-voltage landscape lighting maintenance & installation
- Carpentry and fence installation/repair
- Holiday decorations and lighting
- Special event garden clean-up and decoration
- Interior plantscaping
- Pond maintenance
- Vacation watering
Horticultural Mentoring – Want to do your own vegetable gardening, hand-pruning, or annual containers? Let our Master Gardener teach you!
Sustainability audit and landscape improvement plan – recommendations to reduce your energy and maintenance costs, improve health and safety, make your outdoor space more pleasant and usable, and increase the value of your home; along with a plan for phased implementation by A Yard & A Half Landscaping Cooperative.
Interested? Fill out a short questionnaire to arrange a free estimate.