Take advantage of the changing colors and the Halloween festivities happening in and around Boston! Check out these upcoming events:
Halloween events for little ones:
- Tomorrow- Wednesday the 26th– free Trick-or-Treat Magic Show for ages 3-9 at the Boston Public Library in Dorchester, 6:30-7:15pm.
- Also tomorrow: the Monster Mash dance party for families from 4:30-6:30pm in Lynnfield.
- This Thursday from 10-11am kids can learn some spooky science and create strange slime at the Discovery Museums in Acton, MA.
- This Friday, 3-7pm, head to Inman Square for Inmanween: trick-or-treating, face painting, games and more!
- Paint a Pumpkin this Saturday or Sunday from 11-4pm at Allendale Farm!
Many more Halloween events for kids this week can be found here!
Fall and Halloween Ideas for grown-ups and families
- Some of the best Haunted Houses within an hour and a half of Boston.
- This Saturday- Costume Dash in Copley Square! @ 9am
- This Sunday- Awash in Color Fall Foliage Tour @ the Mount Auburn Cemetery from 1-2:30pm
- Next Wednesday evening, November 2nd– Check out this film screening and discussion of City of Trees at the Arnold Arboretum. It’s a documentary about one city’s approach to reducing poverty and violence through investing in green jobs. Alright, this event isn’t focused on Fall but as a local, landscaping business owned by traditionally low-income workers, we’re interested in the discussion this film will inspire.
- Anytime before Fall ends! Pumpkin & apple picking in Sharon, Wrentham and beyond.