The Human Resources-Administration Manager is a dual-role involving full spectrum human resources and office management responsibilities. If you have excellent human resources skills, great people skills, can manage multiple tasks, and enjoy continually improving processes, we would like to speak with you. As a member of our People Management Team, the Human Resources-Administration Manager should be highly knowledgeable, professional, and bring enthusiasm and new ideas to the workplace.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maintain company structure by updating job requirements, job descriptions, and organizational chart for all positions.
- Establish and maintain programs for recruiting, interviewing, onboarding, performance management, and evaluation; support managers and crew leaders in implementation.
- Maintain HR files and track employee information including requests for time off, status changes, performance management, accident reporting, unemployment, and I-9s.
- Evaluate and develop compensation and benefits package, including salary surveys, PTO, health insurance, family medical leave, etc.
- Maintain and update employee handbook and safety policies to ensure legal compliance.
- Foster leadership development and employee-ownership culture through day-to-day interactions, education, and social activities.
- Establish professional development needs for staff; promote professional development opportunities; manage continuing education requirements for certifications.
- Coordinate and facilitate organizational and team development activities as necessary.
Office Administration Responsibilities:
- Drive timely collection and accurate completion of all administrative documents required of office and field staff.
- Coordinate office/administrative tasks and provide administrative support to CEOs
- Work closely with management team and bookkeeper to recommend, develop, and roll out more efficient and accurate administrative and job tracking systems.
- Assist Spanish and English-speaking employees in accessing payroll, benefit information, and timekeeping software.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and present reports.
- Support the CEOs in creating, maintaining, supervising and reviewing the budgetary process and financial health of the organization.
- Proficiency in both oral and written Spanish and English
- Proven experience in office administration and/or human resources
- Comfort with operation of office equipment, GSuite, and CRM software, with ability to easily adopt new software and integrations
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to exercise discretion, manage sensitive situations, and maintain confidentiality
- SHRM-CP or Bachelor’s degree in business/HR management preferred