We are seeking a Landscape Project Manager/ Estimator to join our team. This position is owner-track and available now until filled. Besides the qualifications described below, we are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic to share new ideas, enjoy a challenge, take pride in their work, and are excited about worker-ownership.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Developing new client relationships by networking, seeking referrals, and/or other methods.
- Developing crew members through on-site interaction, and providing feedback on crew performance.
- Communicating with clients and team members regarding upcoming schedule
- Meeting with customers, estimating projects using industry-specific software, and preparing customer contracts.
- Building strong customer and crew relationships through regular and professional communication.
- Scheduling projects and coordinating subcontractors and deliveries of plants and materials to minimize downtime.
- Reviewing plans with crew leaders to ensure that customers’ specifications are met.
- Estimating and preparing job change orders.
- Following up with customer to determine customer satisfaction at project completion.
- Evaluating estimates to actual job costs and preparing final customer billing.
- Participating in management team.
- Two years’ experience with cost estimating and landscape construction, or equivalent educational experience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver projects on time.
- Strong attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable vehicle.
Competitive salary, performance-based incentives, paid holidays and vacation, medical, dental, and vision benefits, Simple-IRA retirement plan. Tuition reimbursement for approved courses. Eligibility for worker-ownership after 2 seasons.
A Yard & A Half Landscaping Cooperative is a successful and growing triple-bottom line business of committed worker-owners that has earned the trust of our Greater Boston Area clients, professional peers, and community through our solid business practices, generosity, and investment in our stakeholders’ growth.